Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Pain Relief

I think I might have slept on the wrong side of the bed last night. My neck is aching terribly and I am feeling miserable. My good colleague bought me a relief package during lunch.  Ta-Da! Its none other than Champagne Nama Chocolate from Royce! Oh boy, I am going to have them as desserts after my meal.

I was beamed with joy. At that instant, I forgot about the pain I had in my neck.I unwrapped my pain relief package immediately.
Oh boy!! The sight of these Nama chocolates has tantalized my taste buds. I can't wait to sink my mouth into these luscious pieces.
Nine pieces of gems. Wow!! So sweet and divine. It was an instant pick-me-up and works wonders on me because I have forgotten about my aching neck. As I placed one in my mouth. Oooh!!! These Champagne Nama chocolates taste so good. The beautiful harmony of champagne with raw milk chocolate is one of the best Nama chocolates I have eaten.

Nama chocolates tend to be very rich but this contain champagne so it gives a subtle delicate after taste. The champagne was not too strong as I have expected but the it gives a flowery flow to the texture. As I sinked my teeth into these pieces, they were absolutely lovely and divine. My heart has just melted together with the pieces of Nama chocolates in my mouth. I love them!!

Before I knew it, I finished the whole box! Okay, nine pieces wasn't that much yeah! Besides I was in pain and these gems made my day. They were my pain relief and I have to thank my good colleague for that. I am all pump up now. Back to work! Oops, I forgot to rub my pain relief cream over my neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment